Beginners Cycling Course
Activ Cycle Coaching - Beginners Learn to Ride Course
Never cycled before? Returning to cycling or just a recreational cyclist? Then our beginners course is for you….
Every few months we hold a beginners training course to help people get started in the sport or leisure of cycling and those who wish to refresh their bike skills.
Our May course is:
- Great value at only $99
- Expected to be popular and numbers are strictly limited so be quick and join our next beginners course here or phone us on (07) 3172 1156
This three week course includes:
- A Basic Bike safety explanation & checklist
- 3 Indoor CompuTrainer Sessions
- 2 Skills Sessions covering skills from mounting, dismounting, cornering, climbing, descending & riding in a group
What will you get?
- Professional guidance from our qualified and experienced coaches
- Increased confidence and enjoyment when riding your bike
- Improved physical strength and fitness
- Enhanced cycle handling ability
- Better bike maintenance skills
- Like minded friends to ride with
- Wednesday, May 29th 2013 – 5:30pm Activ Milton Indoor Session - 5:45pm Start
- Saturday, June 1st 2013 – 10:00am Murarie Crit Track - meet Activ Milton 9.00am or Venue 10:00am
- Wednesday, June 5th 2013 – 5:30pm Activ Milton Indoor Session - 5:45pm Start
- Wednesday, June 12th 2013 – 5:30pm Activ Milton Indoor Session - 5:45pm Start
- Saturday, June 15th 2013 - 10:00am Murarrie Crit track - meet Activ Milton 9:00am or at Venue 10:00am
The Beginners Course will be held over 2 locations