Beginners Cycling Course
Beginners Learn to Ride Course
Never cycled before? Returning to cycling or just a recreational cyclist? Then our beginners course is for you!
Every 2 months we hold a beginners training course to help people get started in the sport or leisure of cycling and those who wish to refresh their bike skills.
Our February course is:
- Great value at only $99
- Expected to be popular and numbers are strictly limited
- Suitable for those new to cycling or who haven't been on a bike in a long time
So be quick and join our next Beginners Course below or phone us on (07) 3172 1156
Three week course
- A basic bike safety explanation and checklist
- 2 indoor CompuTrainer sessions covering changing gears, gear selection
- 2 outdoor skills sessions covering mounting (clipless pedals), dismounting, braking, cornering, climbing, descending & riding in a group
What will you get?
- Professional guidance from our qualified and experienced coaches
- Increased confidence and enjoyment when riding your bike
- Improved physical strength and fitness
- Enhanced bicycle handling ability
- Better bike maintenance skills
- Like minded friends to ride with